A/ Device Dashboard
- The Device Dashboard is a good place to start when checking up on
your iPads. Bookmarking it would be a good idea.
- From here you can see if any iPads are not connected to the network. In the screenshot below you will see that 4 devices have not connected to the internet for more than 20 days.
Continue reading Managing SD34 iPads with Airwatch
The most important thing you can do to ready your iPads for the new school year is to make sure it has been updated to iOS 9.
- Prevent students from changing the lock/home screens
- Prevent students from setting a Pass Code on the iPads
- Hiding the App Store without losing the ability for the App Updates to occur
- Very few iTunes, if any, password requests when installing Apps with Airwatch
- A much better Keyboard which shows upper and lower case letters
- Ability to easily delete all your photos/videos
- Many, many more features
Continue reading iPad Update for June 2016
iPads are controlled by a restrictions profile installed on the iPads via Air-watch. Each school has a separate profile that can be edited by the school’s iPad Keeper(s).
Diagram of iPad Restrictions Profile Continue reading Restrictions for Shared iPads – SD34